Commercial Permit Information
Items needed for a commercial building permit are listed here.
- An approved address
- Site Plan - Approved by the Loudon County Planning Office.
- Septic Permit (If applicable)
- Fill out a plans review application (available on web site) and submit 2 set of drawings stamped by a state license design professional.
- The cost of construction (This includes everything but the cost of the lot)
- A copy of the contractor license
- A copy of the contractor's Workman's Compensation Certificate
- Once plans have been approved, a permit can be issued.
The plans will first need to be submitted for review and the review fee paid. Once the plans have been approved the building permit can be obtained.