Loudon County, Tennessee

Planning and Codes Enforcement Office

Ways to Submit a Code Complaint

There are three ways to submit a code complaint to our office:

  • Email us by using our Complaint Form (click here)
  • Fill out a complaint form and fax the completed form to us at (865) 458-3598.
  • Call the Code Violation line at (865) 458-3115.

Click here to return to the "Enforcement" page.