Commercial Permit Information
Items needed for a commercial building permit are listed here.
- Site Plan (must be approved by the Loudon County Planning and Codes Enforcement Office)
- Septic Permit (if applicable)
- A completed Plans Review Application (available on web site) as well as two sets of drawings stamped by a state license design professional
- Cost of construction (this includes everything but the cost of the lot)
- A copy of the contractor license
- A copy of the contractor's Workman's Compensation Certificate
Once plans have been approved, a permit can be issued.